In-house German Copywriter
eobiont is a marketing communication and design agency specialized in public awareness, high-tech and the innovation space. We love our work, which means that our work has to be lovable. It should not only be intrinsically rewarding but also hopefully make a positive contribution to our world. Our main focus is to help organizations solve difficult communication problems. These typically involve behavior change, making complex high-tech processes understandable and introducing innovative products to undefined markets. As a result we are very strategy oriented and have developed our own methodology for working with clients and developing projects.
Our Services include: Communication Strategy Brand Development Online Marketing Ecosystems Advertising Website + App Development Video + Animation Corporate Communication Co-Creation Workshops
We are looking for an in-house German copywriter. Responsibilities, depending on your skill set, will be wide ranging and can include heads, short copy, long copy (with research) and concept development. Since many of our clients are high-tech, you should enjoy reading, learning and writing about science and tech subjects. At this point we are flexible about the working relationship. We can begin freelance or part-time and/or workspace co-sharing, but our goal is to have a reliable in-house copywriter who is a fixed part of our team and has a deep understanding for our clients and their products.
If you are interested, please send in your CV and a few work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freelance Designer/Art Director
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced freelance designer/art director who ideally would be versatile in print and interactive media.
- At least 5 years of work experience behind you
- Strong skills in brand identity and typography
- Fluent in German and English
- Absolute confidence in the entire pre-press production process
- Master of Adobe design software
- Black Belt Ninja of technical craftsmanship
- An inventive spirit
- Curiosity and courage to search out and try bold alternatives
- Enjoy working in a team with a clearly defined creative process
- Understand design as problem solving
- Driven to learn new things
- Sense of humor
- Intellectual curiosity
- Question status quo
- Love to reinvent the wheel
- Value honesty, fairness and a positive work environment
- Absolutely love your work
If you think you are fit for the job and want to work with a great set of like-minded people solving challenging and meaningful communication problems, we can’t wait to meet you!
Please send your CV, amazing portfolio (as PDF) and any questions to: